Solid Rock Camp & Retreat Center
2728 Lower Twin Rocks Rd, Florissant, CO 80816  |  (719) 687-4184  |
Once you have registered your camper for camp, there are some other forms that we will need from you when your camper checks-in on the first day of camp.  We will mail these forms to you, but if you would prefer to get a head start, you may download and print them here.  If you prefer to receive them by email, just click on the email link at the bottom of this page to request this and we will get them out to you.  Please remember that we will also need a copy of your camper's immunization record.
Medical Examination Form - This form is required for our health staff's information and is needed to comply with the state's childcare regulations.  This is to be completed by the camper's physician at the physical exam. If you camper has had a school sports physical within two years of the start date of the camp, you may attach that in lieu of a new physical.  If you child has had a physical exam within two years of the start date of the camp, your camper's physician may be willing to complete the form without scheduling another exam.

Medication Authorization Form - The state of Colorado requires that we have  form completed listing each medication the camper brings with them, whether it is prescription or over-the-counter.  It must be signed by both the camper's parent/guardian and physician - even for the over-the-counter medications.  For basic, routine injuries and illnesses, our infirmary has standing treatment orders and is stocked with the necessary medicines, so those kinds of medications need not be sent.  All medications must be turned in to the camp nurse upon check-in.  They will be returned to you at the end of camp.  The form has room for three medications.  Print additional forms if your camper will be bringing more than three meds.  If he/she will not be bringing any medications to camp, this form is not needed.

Immunization Records/Exemptions - Please provide a up-to-date copy of your child's current immunization record.  If your child is exempt from vaccination you must submit an exemption form. This must be completed online through the Colorado Immunization Information System.  For more information about this go to this link.  If you wish to access this form directly click here.

That should take care of it.  Thank you for your attention to these important matters.