Solid Rock Camp & Retreat Center
When not already scheduled, our facilities are available for rental by church and ministry groups, schools, family reunions, etc. If you are interested in planning an event or retreat at Solid Rock, please call or email us for more information. Keep in mind that our facilities are available only during the months of May through September.
ACCOMMODATIONS and FACILITIES
Our 8 rustic cabins sleep up to 12 on bunks and mattresses. There is no heat or electricity, however, each cabin is equipped with solar lights. Showers and restrooms are a short walk away.
Our dining room is available for dining or as meeting space. We have a commercial kitchen. We can do the cooking for you or, under certain circumstances, you may be able to do your own cooking.
Our chapel seats up to 100 and has a sound system and digital video system.
- FLORISSANT FOSSIL BEDS NATIONAL MONUMENT (1 mile west): Hiking, Picnicking, Fossil Displays, Petrified Redwood Tree Stumps
- SOUTH PLATTE RIVER (9 miles west): Fishing, River Tubing (at Happy Meadows)
- ELEVEN MILE CANYON (9 miles west): Fishing, Picnicking, Scenic Drive, Camping
- MUELLER STATE PARK (11 miles east and south): Hiking, Picnicking, Nature Center, Camping
- WOODLAND PARK (12 miles east): Shopping, Golf Course
- PIKE NATIONAL FOREST: Hiking, Camping, Picnicking, Scenic Drives
- CRIPPLE CREEK / VICTOR NATIONAL HISTORIC DISTRICT (18 miles south): Mine Tours, Museums, Heritage Center
- PIKES PEAK (12 straight line miles; 31 road miles to summit): Scenic Views, Pikes Peak Highway, Hiking, Fishing
- MANITOU SPRINGS (29 miles east): Shopping, Mineral Springs, Manitou and Pikes Peak Cog Railway (to the summit)
- ELEVEN MILE STATE PARK (23 miles west): Boating, Fishing, Camping
- COLORADO SPRINGS (35 miles east): Air Force Academy, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Garden of the Gods, North Cheyenne Canyon, etc.
Basketball court, Ball field, Miniature golf (9 holes), Sand volleyball court, Hiking trails, Game room, Ga-Ga Ball, 9-Square-in-the-Air (extra charge), Archery (extra charge), Campfire (extra charge, unless we are under a burn ban), Equipment check-out
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES